Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!






Dear daddy,


Do you know that I think you are the VERY best daddy in the WHOLE WORLD? I still remember you-- at least a little-- and my cousins Peyton and Ella told me that you are the FUNNEST dad ever (I think they are jealous of me)!!! And my new friend Danielle, who visited us this weekend, told me that I am the luckiest little girl to have such a great dad. (She also said I look just like you.) I miss you so much. I miss our long walks in the mall, and watching MTV Soul videos on your big TV, and you swinging me around in the air like superman -- that was really fun. But mommy says we will be seeing you again before I know it, and we will go back to doing all those fun things. Me and mommy love you very much and hope that you can still have a happy fathers day even though you are far away. We are remembering you all day today and will have your present waiting for you when you get home.


We miss you so much!


Simone


P.S. -- today we went to Great Falls Park with Danielle and Grammy. Here are some pictures. And if you try to call us today(Sunday), call mommy's cell phone. We will be downtown with Danielle.


No comments: