Monday, June 2, 2008

More From Our Trip to PA




Hi daddy -- I had fun in Pennsylvania, but I caught a cold. I'm not feeling very well tonight, but I'm still trying to have some fun in my walker--look...








I'm learning to get around really well in this thing.






And here are some more shots from this weekend...

Peyton and Ella had their birthday party. Peyton turned 5, and Ella turned 3. They had a Hannah Montana party. I helped open the presents (mostly I ate the paper). Do you like my hair bow? I'm like a little present.

On Sunday morning before we left, Pop brought me for a walk outside and then I fell asleep next to him.



I think mommy really needs to get me one of these big balls. It was soooo fun...


I also played outside in the yard with the girls. I love being outside soooo much, I amused myself on the blanket with the girls for over an hour.

I'm still trying to learn to crawl, but it really frustrates me. I might just skip it and go straight to walking.

No comments: