Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lots of New Things

Hi daddy,
Now that I can walk, me and mommy have been very busy doing new things and making new friends. Last Sunday we went to mommy's friend's house and I played with the kids there. They had lots of fun toys and I tried to taste them all.





I was pretty tired after that fun day, so I took a nap. Note, one of my new favorite sleeping positions.




The this weekend, grammy went home to Pennsylvania so we are having fun at with Aunties Christel and Wendy. We went to a block party where I found this super neat hammock to swing in. I LOVED it...


Then there was this other awesome tree swing that was a little bit tricky for me to hold on to, but mommy helped me and we had lots of fun!








I also sat in my stroller, walked around on the grass, watched the other kids play on the sliding board, and road a bike with Auntie Wendy. It was sooooooooooo exciting.


















We had tons of fun today, but I still really really missed you and I can't wait until we can do all these fun things together when you come home!

No comments: