Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Swim Update

Wish I could say we've been up to exciting events here in the Dotson household, but... not really.  The school year is just about over, and we've been eagerly trying to get our yard ready for summertime.  The past few weekends have been filled with planting, cutting, mulching, power washing -- we're almost there.  We've had a few glorious weekends in a row now, and-- I must say-- we DESERVE them after the long, long, cold winter.


Simone, on the other hand, has been keeping busy with birthday parties, playdates, piano practice and swimming classes.  She is making some good progress, so I thought I'd share a few clips of her aquatic skill...








Things should start to liven up in the coming weeks, and I'll be sure to post our adventures.






No comments: